An out-of-bounds area. A bounding line may be drawn if there is no natural boundary as follows:
• a solid line indicates that the boundary is marked continuously (tapes,
etc.) in the terrain,
• a dashed line indicates intermittent marking in the terrain,
• no line indicates no marking in the terrain.
An out-of-bounds area shall not be entered.
Minimum width: 3 mm.
Minimum area: 9 mm² (footprint 144 m²).
Colour: purple (upper purple).
The definition of this map symbol was updated on 20.01.2020: Precise definition of colour: upper and lower purple.
The definition of this map symbol was updated on 02.01.2022:
- Graphics of the symbols are drawn at the scale of 1:4 000
- Change of line width of cross hatch: 0.25 –> 0.2 mm
- Change of gap of cross hatch: 0.8 –> 1.2 mm
- Change of minimum sizes